Sup fellow wikians. I am gonna be the site's new history geek, and I am afraid most of my battles are gonna involve real people and fighters. Don't worry, I will throw in a few fiction battles every now and then. My favorite subjects include WW2, Revolutionary War, the late 1800s (like Crazy Horse and stuff like that), and the Roman Empire.
- Cole MacGrath
- Dexter Morgan
- Frank West
- General Grievous
- Mael Radec
- Percy Jackson
- Raiden (Metal Gear)
- Sly Cooper
- Hung Up by Hot Chille Rae
- Piano Man by Billy Joel
- Don't Stop Believin' by Journey
- Viva la Vida by Coldplay
- Can't Hold Us by Macklemore, Ryan Lewis, and Ray Dalton
- The Final Countdown by Europe
- Bohemina Rhapshody by Queen
- The Walking Dead
- Warehouse 13
- Sleepy Hollow
- Percy Jackson series
- Harry Potter series
- Fahrenheit 451
- Anything James Patterson
- Comic Books in general
- Now You See Me
- The Mummy series
- The Last Samurai
- Men In Black III
Favorite Video Games:
- InFamous series
- Dead Rising II: Off The Record
- Assassin's Creed series
- God of War series
- Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
- Frank West vs. Rick Grimes - Winner: Frank West
- Assassins vs. Merry Men - Winner: Assassins (Assassin's Creed)
- Delta Force vs. Special Boat Service- Winner: Special Boat Service
- Templar Knight vs. Ming Warriors - Winner: Ming Warrior
- Shadow Company vs. League of Shadows - Winner: Shadow Company
- Charles de Gaulle vs. Chiang Kai-Shek- Winner: Chiang Kai-Shek
- Achilles vs. King Arthur - Winner: King Arthur
- Etrigan the Demon vs. Hellboy - Winner: Hellboy
- Azrael vs. Moon Knight- Winner: Azrael
- Percy Jackson (Camp Half-Blood series) vs. Harry Potter (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone) - Harry Potter
- Chuck Greene (Dead Rising 2) vs. Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) - Indiana Jones
- Suleiman the Magnificent (The Ottoman Empire) vs. Cesare Borgia (Renaissance Era Italy)
- Corvo Attano (Dishonored) vs. Connor Kenway (The Tyranny of King Washington)
- Pikachu (Pokémon) vs. Spyro (Spyro the Dragon)
- Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) vs. Nathan Drake (Uncharted)
- Hyenadon (Prehistoric Era) vs. Venator (Roman Empire)
- Evil Cole MacGrath (inFAMOUS) vs. Superior Spider-Man (Marvel Comics)
- Douglas MacArthur (Pacific Theater) vs. George Patton (European Theater)
- Rome's Enemies (Throughout the history of Rome) vs. Britain's Foes (Throughout the history of Britain)
This season is up highly for speculation, with the exception of number one.
These are several battles done at random and without order.
Place where matches that I'm unsure on practicality, fairness, etc.
- The Governor (The Walking Dead) vs. TBD
Thanks to a certain user by the name of Justin, the Deadliest Fiction Wiki now has three younger brothers. Our brothers share our names, but they are much worse than you'd expect....
- Anti-Leo: Everyone's favorite Bureo who is always positive and ready to help, even when you don't ask. He's essentially the town SpongeBob.
- Anti-Pacheco: The old Asian man who has never touched a single drop of alchohal or a single joint in his life. Not sure why he's Asian, but I'll roll along with it.
- Anti-Swg: The gun pro that is highly active on the wiki. Plus, he always has boring stories he likes to tell us about work.
- Anti-Drayco: The water-obssessed commie maniac who hates fire, cats, and 'Murica with a bur- uhh, boiling passion.
- Anti-Arrow: The Spider-Man hating kid and girl scout. Also, he hates Ohio.
- Anti-Wass: The French chat mod that is very snooty and loves pizza. The last part I'm not sure why though.
- Anti-Affectos: A very bland user with not a single drop of passion in his blood. His battles have boring titles.
- Anti-Kite: Another French dude that knows nothing about special forces. Plus, he too likes pizza.
- Anti-Las: The most polite user on this wiki and totally not cannibalistic at all.
- Anti-Hayden: A lazy stoner that writes a lot of battles. That's right, A LOT.
- Anti-SPW: A man who knows zilch about sci-fi and is one of the wikis most restricted users as far as his genre knowledge.
- Anti-Nooblet: A guy that doesn't write a lot of battles. Simple, right?
- Anti-Cfp: Our main character and one of wiki's brightest and best contributors. Cfp is very kind, smart, and awesome. Everyone likes him, and nobody hates him.
- Anti-Hawk: A capitalist that views the words of Obama as a bible, and believes that the government is behind 9/11 because Alex Jones said so.
- Anti-Mexican Spider: Another capitalist and wiki's purest soul, never daring to lie or cheat. He is their great leader.
- Anti-EA: A Patton-worshipping Nazi obsessed with the Vietnam War. He also loves tacos, I don't know nor care why.
- Anti-Richard Starkey: The guy who is the opposite of a redneck. I'm not sure what word that is though.
- Anti-GSFB: The one user who hates all of us and is the meanest bastard in the world. Essentially the town Squidward
- Anti-Skully: The inn keeper, constable, town bum, mayor, mentally challenged black guy, midget actor, and old Asian man. All at the same time. Don't ask why, just go with it.
- Anti-Astro: One of the newest users who did very little to affect our wiki.
- Anti-Omni: A lazy bum dedicated to video games and hates to go around be athletic. His motto is "Don't stay till."
- Anti-Nutter: Nutter is a grammar Nazi, and his logical way of viewing things is equal to nearly no one. He always spells things right, and is highly logical.
MORE TO COME!! AROUND 3,020 PROBABLY.
I am more than happy to make title cards for whoever needs them. In case you'd rather make them yourself, here's a tutorial for your own use. Below are a few of my better quality cards.
I can also give expert's opinions for a few warriors, even though that is a dying breed. The warriors I can provide opinions for, if a logical match up that is, are the following:
- King Leonidas
Famous Spartan general and tactician, leader of the 300 Spartans. However, this Spartan enjoys many aspects of culture, being the lead drummer of the ancient Greek band, "The Lyres of Zeus."
Armed with his spear and shield, Leonidas specializes in close quarter brawling with a brutal and frenzied shield charge, finishing the attack with a swing of his spear. When things get rough, Leonidas summons several Spartan subjects to fight along his side to destroy the Persians, monstrous invaders, and those that insult the classical arts.
Persia's Bane: Any monsters in your path fall as Leonidas charges forward. His shield tossing those monster invaders aside, and those that stand left are quickly finished with a brutal spear thrust.
The 300: Even incased in bronze armor, the Spartan king needs assistance when swarmed by enemies. With a rise of his spear, a squad of Spartan warriors form a protective ring around their leader's allies, and they ravage the monsters for a few moments.
- Harry Houdini
The con artist and famous magician who claimed to be able to escape from any trap. While Harry's most famous magic trick was disappearing, he prides himself on his collection on various poker chips.
Harry Houdini is the pure definition of a hit-and-run fighter, preferring to hide in shadows and strangle monsters with his strait jacket. When things get to close for him, Houdini can quickly disappear in a flash of smoke and firecrackers.
Illusion of Granduer: Houdini is a master escape artist, and when things get too close he disappears, leaving a shadow impersonation in his place. However, he always leaves his enemies a present as the firecrackers that come with his trick stun any enemies nearby.
Beware the Dark: Monsters shall learn to keep their eyes open, for Houdini waits in the shadows to quickly wrap the arms of his strait jacket around them. The cloth makes a surprisingly strong material, and monsters can only wait for the oxygen to be cut from their brains in this garrote like move.
- Ancient: Perseus
- Close Range: Unbreakable Kopis
- Long Range: Head of Medusa
- Special: Boots of Hermes and Mirror Shield
- Magic: Kratos
- Long Range: Zeus' Fury, Charon's Rage, Light of Dawn
- Mid Range: Arms of Sparta and Efreet
- Close Range: Blades of Chaos
- Modern: Deadshot
- Long Range: Custom Springfield Armory M1A
- Mid Range: Two wrist machine guns
- Close Range: Combat Knife
- Sci-fi: Baldur
- Long Range: Aesir Laser Rifle
- Mid Range: The Marks
- Short Range: Fenrir
- Mixed: Deathstroke (Ancient/Modern)
- Primary: Broadsword and Hunting Knife
- Long Range: Dual Uzi submachine guns
- Special: Colt 1911 handgun