Hail <insert name here>, My name is Austonio Machete Michelangelo Rasputin Elder III, Esquire but you can just call me Drayco90, because my name is extremely over-the-top. I'm a very opinionated, asshole of a person by nature, and will often take any chance to get into an argument. That said, I have next to no people skills and I'm kind of batshit insane. I'm something of a dick to my friends, but that's just because I show affection through hate. I also show hate through hate. It's a very single-minded process, actually. I'm legally not allowed to be with-in ten feet of a firearm, I hope you're all okay with that...
- Firefly (No relation...sadly)
- Marvel Comics
- Anything Bioware
- Did I mention I like Fire?
- Captain America vs. Batman
- Thor vs. Superman
- Iron Man vs. Green Lantern
- Spider-Man vs. The Flash
- Ms. Marvel vs. Wonder Woman
- Norman Osborn vs. Lex Luthor
- The Red Skull vs. The Joker
- Hawkeye vs. Green Arrow
- Punisher vs. Red Hood
- Halloween Special Pachey Collab- Carnage vs. Anton Arcane
- Black Panther vs. Azreal
- Hulk vs. Captain Marvel
- Man-Thing vs. Swamp Thing
- Namor vs. Aquaman (Issue 2 bump up)
- Bonus Battle: Galactus vs. Mogo
- Issue 1 Epilogue
Spider-Man vs. Batman mini seriesEdit
- Spider-Man 2099 vs. Batman (Terry McGinnis)
- Spider-Man (Takuya Yamashiro) vs. Batman (Adam West)
- Spider-Man (Noir) vs. Owlman (Comics) or Batman (Earth-31)
- Spider-Man (Marvel Zombies) vs. Batman (Earth-43)
- Superior Spider-Man vs. Batman (Earth-31) or Owlman (Comics)
- Spider-Man (Amazing Spider-Man Movieverse) vs. Batman (Arkhamverse)
- Deadpool vs. Deathstroke (Issue 1 Delayed Battle)
- James Raynor vs. Master Chief
- Optimus Prime (Movieverse) vs. Optimus Prime (G1)
- The Vault Dweller vs. The Lone Wanderer
- Duke Nukem vs. Nathan Drake
- Link vs. Ezio Auditore
- Hawke vs. Dovahkiin
- Darth Vader vs. Gandalf
- Cole MacGrath vs. Alex Mercer
- Revan's Team vs. Commander Shepard's Crew
- Murphy Pendleton vs. Alan Wake
- Raiden vs. Kai Leng
- Captain Malcolm Reynolds vs. Emmett Graves
- The Warden's Party vs. Hawke's Party
- Back for Blood Finale: Link vs. Ezio
- Season Premiere- Commander Shepard's Squad vs. The Guardians of the Galaxy
- Death's Hand vs. Mac Tir Loghain
- X-Com: Enemy Uknown Aliens vs. The Covenant
- Asura vs. Son Goku
- Gipsy Danger vs. Godzilla (2014)
- Buffy Summers vs. Finn the Human
- The Chosen One vs. Courier Six
- Albert Wesker vs. Kessler
- More to come, eventually. Maybe. Around 2066 or so.
Reasons Why Horses Are WeirdEdit
- They've got freaky-ass backwards rear legs. Look at them.
- They've got all these ball joints all over their body that don't function like ball joints, because nature wants me to cringe.
- Have you ever seen one's mouth? Every time they open their food hole, they flare out their lips like some kind of starship deploying solar panels on the outer hull or some shit.
- Their teeth are articulated. Their. Teeth. Are. Articulated. And they move outwards like they're trying to get out of the freaky animals mouth when they eat.
- To lay down, they compress themselves into a some Rubix Cube nest. That's not elegant, it just looks like you're broken, asshole.
- The sounds they make when they do stuff is like the dial-up start up screech of the animal kingdom.
- They don't breath fire often enough.
- They have tails made of a bunch of individual hairs, instead of one large tail, but they still use it like a whip. Why didn't you just evolve yourself something less weird to keep flies of your ass?
- When they rear upwards, they look like bad Gary's Mod machinmas.
- The name of part of their freaky ball-joint infected leg is called the "Cannon".
- They can be turned into glue somehow. I don't want to think about that process.
- They jump really funny and awkward, like they're trying to fly, but can't gain enough momentum to rocket back to their homeworld.
- When they walk, their awful, plodding, pounding, drum-like hoof clopping makes me want to put my head through the wall in frustration.
- They have soulless eyes.