Sniper rifle, Saber, Pistol, claymore mines, and his Knife, which he occasionally throws.
His cat. His dog.
Knife(again), a camera, a tripod, a ballistic vest, and a gas mask.
Westbrook is a guy living with a dog and a cat. He's slightly overweight, not buff, not weak. Has handled explosives and knows how to shoot a gun. He has two traits which make him very dangerous.
- Extremely Practical
- Extremely Knowledgable
He owns a CheyTac Intervention bolt-action sniper rifle, and a (usually) supressed Beretta 93R. A long tripod conceals a straight-bladed saber of high quality. Ocasionally, a buddy will call him for bodyguarding duties, but being an assassin has paid his bills well enough. He has been trained in unarmed combat, and has skill with fencing and European broadsword fighting.
He has also taken photgraphy lessons. He also knows how to make thermite, pipe bombs, timed bombs, car bombs, and bombs. Besides the redundancy, he also can cook, swim, and can shoot someone's eye out from a mile away.
Westbrook is the practical type, and prefers to solve his problems from as far away as possible. This means sniping. And yeah, he's a human. Yup. Completely vanilla. No doubt whatsoever.
He's trained, but is not the best at it. Basically, he is in the top 1%. He can take your arm off in you're not careful.
The bulb has been modified to incapacitate people, generating a light level from 1,500 to 100,000 lumens. In laymans's terms, it can blind you even with your eyes closed.
Good for making panoramas, and even better at bludgeoning the skulls of his enemies.
Thermite(grenades or powder)Edit
Not exactly a weapon, but he can use it to destroy tanks, Terminators, and the occasional zombie.
Can fire in bursts for accuracy, or fully automatic pretty much never. Comes supressed for stealth.
Possibly his greatest weapon. If you are in the same state as him, believe me, he will hunt you down, and rearrange your grey matter far, far away.
He's extremely versitile with these. Combined with his practicality, he can:
- Bomb your car, read about it on the internet later
- Bomb your house
- Bomb your local dam, drowning you
- Bomb the ceiling so you are crushed by the rubble
- Bomb you
- Bomb where you're going to be
- Bomb your bombs
He is a master at using leverage, and has beaten several thugs more than twice his weight.
Its a knife. He throws it rarely.
Isn't this self-explanatory?
Hey, you never know...
Westbrook has survived his job long enough to retire for a reason. Those reasons are:
- Reaction Time: He can react extremely quickly.
- Tactical Genius/Idiocy: He's either extremely lucky, or can think on the fly. Either way, he's a master of the Indy Ploy.
- Aim: He's really, really, good at sniping.
- Cooking: The MacGyver of the kitchen.
- Foresight: Hmm, let's see:
- Packs a few nutrition bars with him at all times
- Always has a knife
- His crappy looking apartment has a inch-thick steel door with reinforcements
- His dog can smell both people and bombs.
- Wears a ballistic vest nearly 24/7.
- So basically, he's a paranoid freak.
- PRACTICALITY: He has no qualms about taking hostages, and besides: sniper rifle.
His dog. Goes by Mutt, Dog, You, and Cat.Edit
The breed is indeterminable, but Westbrook calls him half-dog, half-allosaurus.
The incarnation of all evil in the universe. An insane mastermind. Westbrook's superior, who he always refers to respectfully as "sir." Only one of the above is true.
Westbrook considers him a brute, Mattias considers Westbrook a target.